Jun 9, 2011

Secret of Bread?

Last month, I went to Gramedia, book store which is quite famous here, I found out a book 'Resep Rahasia Roti Manis'. I bought it, and today, I just made out one type of bread which is written there. The steps are so clear written there. So, the result is good enough, for me. I don't know what others will think, but, I am satisfied with myself. I plan to try one of the recipe there next Wednesday. Somehow, I was very curious what is the result if I test to make it. So, at last, I chat my friends and ask them to come that time, the only one who can comes is only Josephine. From her house to my house takes about 5 minutes. It is flexible enough. Then both of us start to make the bread at about 2.30 something and it was just ended at 10.30. Blabla. It takes a long time to make it done. So, here is us :



Isn't the result good enough? ;)