Feb 2, 2011

Oh yes, sa cap meh.

Hello people, it has been so long right you haven't seen my updates yet.
So, I'm here typing some words for you to read.
Get relax and enjoy!

Here, sa cap meh what called chinese new year eve.
What have you prepare guys?

So, I have 2 new dresses, one was bought at Bugis yeyeye.
Last november, weren't it? Another one is from mom.
Then, a high heels as my new shoes.
And ya, my friend named Verin almost have the same shoes with me.
She told me when we were talking about new year preparation, then I showed mine.
She said that hers are likely. Hahahaha, what a coincidence.
And any others are clothes likely t-shirts, and jeans and what else to wear.
Oh man, I love t-shirt so much.

I have just finished sang o with family just now, what's yours? :)

Have I tell you about fimo stick?
A kind of rubber that can stick at our fingers, I mean nail.
New stuff that is sold at onlineshop.
But one of my friends sells it too, so I bought a apple-shaped one.
I tried it on. Nyehehe.
Feels like I'm having a real menicure right now.
I have the pictures on my phone, but, forgive me, I'm lazy to upload it, ha.

And another story is this morning I woke up at 10, got nothing to do.
As you know, I try to find a bustle.
So, I have one here.
I made a tissue box, from newspaper, am I recycling?
Here is the picture...
Tell me what you think, I'm waiting :)

---SKIP SKIP SKIP---

I have some photos about trashion show at my school.
It was held at 29 January 2011.
Here they are..


Me with Narosu Siregar :)

And yes, have a great chinese new year yea \(´▽`)/
Best wishes for all of you.
Happy sa cap meh.
Then, #nomorehate :)