Jun 12, 2011

Super day!

So, last Saturday I go to "Brastagi" again after last week I go with my friends, do you still remember? my last 2 posts about my holiday. This week I go with my family, including dad, mom and my younger sister. We start the trip and about 3 o'clock from my house and arrive there at 5. We have our room key and go to the room. At 7 we have our dinner at pool side with others (dad & mom friends with their children too) then at 8, we (the children) play card at the lobby while dad, mom, and others are still at the pool side to have party, lucky draw and what else. at 11 we go back to the pool side and find mom to have room key and we will go back soon to the room. I need sleep much. It was a tiring night yet fun that my friends and I really enjoy playing cards.

---SLEEP---

I have set alarm at 5 last night, I am awake at that time and sleep back for about half an hour. Then I prepare myself to have a very super day! YAD Holiday! I have been waiting for this one week ago. I have prepare all the stuffs and put them on a bag in the car. So, at 7.30 we go to the restaurant to have breakfast, it was just open so we are about the third family who arrive there. Finished breakfast, at 8 dad, mom and my sister deliver me to 'Xiang Shan She', where I will have my day! Committee have been waiting for others to come, yet me, come too early, maybe?
So at 8.45, they are all arrived. We do chanting, playing games, hearing lecture & eating snacks. We are divided by four groups; such as : zoom, flash, capture and focus. So I was included in zoom group. Don't you think all of them are so related to camera? I do. Talking about camera, the game we had also so related to camera, start from the game which your friend will capture your face just when it is ugly, funny and strange. Then a game by capturing your most happiest face & feeling you have when you are there. while other games need the group's teamwork. Fun yet burning! ;) We have green beans as snack. And we also have religious teaching when we eat, named "Guo Tang', manner on how we eat & how to have the cutlery correctly.

At 5 we are all ready to go back to Medan. I have seat at the certain bus, it is because I go there not in the same bus with others. When our car is about to move, I see my friends and their friends, come down from a bus. They are coming to have pray, but, at that time, temple are about to close for people, it is evening. So, they go back there today morning. hehehe.

It is all about my super day with YAD! ;)