Jun 16, 2011

Thanks to ...

heyho, i should have post about this yesterday. yesterday, when i am having pizza with friends, ya you know, last night dinner at papa rons with tuition classmates, miss Henny gives us questions and if you can answer it right, you'll get the present where the question sticked on. so, i have no interest to answer one of it, but, one of my friend, Jeremy, he gives me an answer which the question is sticked on a dictionary, big dictionary for sure, and ask me to answer it. each student only have a chance on each question. so he had tried his. so i answer the question just like what he said to me that i though he wanted the dictionary and i plan to give the book to him. everything is just not as i plan, it turns out that he said that book is for me. so i have been the lucky one that i have the chance, well it is slightly embarrassing that i can answer the question because others help. as long as it is truthful, okey then. Thanks to Jeremy & friends :)



Jeremy, my very best friend from primary school until now. it has been 5 years we go to the different school, eh? I still remember when we were 5th grade primary school, the very exhilarate moment is when you, digna, howard & me play the police game, it is just too enchanting! while vanda had here time at class, she is one of us too :) what an unpredictable friendship. i never though that our friendship will be so everlasting, never quarrel while we were kids until now, it is just too great. whose ever cry? none. we were kids, we are teenagers, we are friends forever. sincerely, me ♥


this photos have been about 3 years ago, huh? what a memory :)