Oct 16, 2011

October!!!!

well, it has been half month since october started! i have no time to open my blog, so sick of it. my laptop's connection doesn't work well lately, until now for sure. that is so bad. like finally i have some times like now to write my share here. tomorrow is my second monthly test, hope all my friends & i can do it well. every body would also hope themselves to have a good mark. me too. so, lets pray together for tomorrow until the end of the exam days.

today's is my friend, 17th birthday! wish Andrian all the best & may his dreams come true! :D
last month, there are 3 best friends of mine have their 17th birthday. somehow, i really did hope i can write the stories in my blog. but who can predict what can they do or did. i got no time :( bad of me.
Digna, has her party a night before her birthday day. such a beautiful place there.
Rini, asked us to go to the beach. there were about 17 people going together by bus that time, really enjoying those moments.
Sharen, got many cupcakes from us that she must blew up to 17 candles that represent her 17 years old day, a year older than before.

may all of them be blessed, from me with love :D