Aug 9, 2012

Another Summer

so, hy readers! good news that i have graduated high school and have my holidays started from last April after the exams! the next things i need to done is completed my cpp lesson (college preparation program) on my upcoming college! get registered & the program had done in the middle on June. this summer, i have spent my times traveling around Korea and another trip to Hatyai feeling blessed and thanks to my dearest parents giving me those chances :) i went to Korea with my mom, Chris (younger sister), and 2 cousins. one of my cousin named Sylvia. Sylvia and Chris like Korea thingy and they have been wondering to ge there if there is a chance. and it was all granted! we spent 11 days there with 20 others tour's members. went shopping a lot. cosmetic shops are everywhere till they can't be counted by fingers. the most memorable part & place is a lace named Sealala, it is a place to rest, swin & sauna. you may choose what you want. relax & enjoy feeling. the facilities are also good. you must have to go there if you go to Korea :) this afternoon, i have just got home from Penang,i went to Hatyai for 4 days with my older sister named Lia & 10 others who i don't recognize at first. this isn't tour nor a group. i can't tell the detail but all of them are so friendly. maybe we will meet again in another trip, however can't be predictable one. i have made more friends. more and more. this makes me feel so good. Hatyai is a good place for shopping, prices, quality are all good. i went to watch "Aqua Show", maybe some of you know about that, boys who love being a girl (pretty one). they are showing their talents on the stage and we can have a picture with them, BUT, giving tips as well. i have ate a lot this 4 days, their service can be talk anymore, it was more than enough. full breakfast, lunch, dinner and also supper! hahahaha i think that's all what i want to type. thank you for reading :) may you have a good day :D