Oct 20, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

Hello, afternoon readers ♥
What do you think about my previous post?
About the doll & I.
I felt so black.

Today is the second day of Pekan Bulanan.
Oh yeah. Quite tiring.
Oh please man, 2 days and you said it was tiring?
How about 1 week to go?
Oh please, I feel sick!

Yesterday, I have my accounting test.
At least, better than last month :)
Last month, my score was so drop on it.
I try harder this time.
Thanks God you bless me more and more.
I Love You.

What a morning for today.
I woke up at dawn, about at 3 o'clock.
Civic and English Language were waiting for me.
I did 2 pages of civis last night.
Which its material are about 24 pages.
You see?
I got earlier to sleep.
To get more energy for today.
Were I? :)
I picked up civic until 10 pages and close it.
I prefer to done the English Language as well.
I done them! Step ahead and toefl were done!
I finished both of them at 6 o'clock.
I moved on to civic back.
Hey, I got nothing.
I kept playing on facebook.
Stupid me.
14 pages displaced.
I went to school.
Worked on STL with friends.
I finished civic STL. Aye.
That time, I was so sure I can did them well.
I was so confident about everything :)
What the hell I was doing is I forgot to review the civic on the book.
I kept focusing on STL.
How good I am.
I have make sure, I made 2 mistakes on civic essay test.
Anyway, my English test done well.
Although, I made a mistake on the essay.
Poor me.
Just 2 words swapped :(

Ah! Have I tell you?
Today is my mom birthday.
She is officially 45-year-old today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
We got some pictures this morning.
Check them out..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










The End~~