Oct 3, 2010

The mangoes morning.

Hello October!
How I wished you to come faster and now you are here.
03 October 2010.
I late update 2 days.
Hoo.. The hello October must be 2 days ago.

Today is great and fun.
I woke up at 7, father, mother, sister and I planned to go to swim.
We went to cemara and arrived there at 8.
Sorry, there is no picture. LOL.
Swim until 9 and go to have breakfast.
Mie lindung cemara, always.

Finished from there, we went to tanjung mulia.
One of our relatives house.
She has 2 big mango trees.
She gets money for herself from selling the mangoes to market.
She is about 70 something or ever more. Strong old lady.
Her husband has passed away, she leaves alone.
About one month ago, my mom realized that we can pluck mango by ourself.
She heard from other relative.
My mom is such an adventurer.
She ask father to go together.
They plucked by themself that time.
I don't care much.
Which is on my mind is just as easy as plucking strawberries.

When we planned for swimming, they didn't say they will bring us there.
Just mean, it was a surprise.
I was shocked while I know it's hard to get even a mango.
Father and mother have did it 3 times.
Recently. And always at Sunday.
Today, I got experience.
Great.
Some pictures here..

































It's such a very super duper good experience.
Who wanna join?
I will bring you there.
It will be so nice.
Plucking them by using bamboo with sack on the end.
They are so fresh.
Damn fresh.
The guttering sap which you never see before.
I was very impressed.
Thank you father and mother for giving me such a very good experience! ♥

-----SKIP-----

I went to sun with Kevin today.
Not just both of us.
Don't misunderstanding :)
We ate at SoSuki just now.
Sangwo is the point.

I met many friends there.
Not like usual.
This is too many.
About 10 more.
Can't mention one by one.

-----SKIP-----

Okay, no more story to tell about today.
I think, it is enough.
Have your eyes blink yet?
Blink it now.
Or your eyes will be irritated.
Get more water nowadays.
It's so important.
♥♥♥