Jan 10, 2011

My 16's.

Hello people.
Hello friends.
Hello everybody \(´▽`)/

10.01.1995 - 10.01.2011
It has been 16 years I was born to this world.
What? I am not old, but I'm getting older.

Sounds bad? Not at all :)

We grow up, we know much more things. We learn and we understand.
We know each other and be a good friend with everyone else.
We say 'hello' to people and they will reply it with more 'hello'-s.
Believe it or not? I do believe :)

Today, I have about 80 hands to shake hands at school.
Old friends, new friends, even cyberspace friends.
Sounds great? Absolutely YES :)

Not telling much, I got a new wallet from my some of my classmates, such as:
-Verin Angeline
-Sugar Valent
-Jennifer Lie
-Josephine Tantraatmaja
-Tiffanie Chai
-William Angkasa
-Stephanie Tok
-Nerissa Arviana

Thank you guys for the greeting & a wonderful gift! \(´▽`)/

Another story, I celebrated my small birthday party with my lovely friends, such as:
-Sharen Septiani
-Ivana Leovita
-Lova Novelia
-Eveline
-Rini Fransiska
-Sherly Alijuna
-Kris Dayanti
-Kenley Lim
-Andrian Ng
-Kenrick Lim
-Tammy Clarissa
-Stella Chandra
-Hannah Kristanto
-Angeline
-Claristy

And others who are not joining but included:
-Kelvin Tjendera
-Andri Rusli

Thank you for the greeting, a cake & cream which was put at my face at the end! \(´▽`)/

And the real surprising thing that happened this morning.
Here is the picture..


Do you laugh? Yeah, @sugarvalent & @jenniferjenno did it to me. They changed my avatar.
At about 10 o'clock, I opened my twitter account.
When I checked out my profile, I saw it. Funny indeed :)
Thanks making it such as surprise.
I knew that it was their job cause the one who knows my password is Jennifer.
They are meddlesome & mischievous.

I have 80 walls on facebook and have replied it just now.
I must be replying my friends greeting on twitter now, but, I get stuck.
Yes, I'm on limit on twitter.
So, I decided to blog for a while than back there to type:
''thank you for the greeting! \(´▽`)/''

Some funny greeting on twitter..



















And special thanks for my lil sister for the gift, added to my lovely collection (♥̃͡o♥̃͡)

YES, I feel so satisfied today.
Tonight I will have another birthday party with family at home.

Be good ♥
Be smarter ♥
Be taller ♥
Be thinner ♥
Be stronger ♥
Be patient ♥
Be talented ♥
Be beautiful ♥
Be amazing ♥
Be beloved ♥
Be intelligent ♥
And more..

HAVE A GREAT DAY GUYS! ♥