Jan 2, 2011

The Old & New Party with BLIA YAD♥

Hello people, love love love.
Where did you spend your old & new?
How was it? Nice?

I got many stories to tell you guys ♥
I had a wonderful old & new party. Did you?
I joined old & new party which was held by BLIA YAD.

Like 2 years ago, it was awesome.
Here are the pictures of 2 years ago, group of ''Pinochio''..



This year, I joined a group named ''Longevity'', here are some pictures..



♥♥♥

30 January, I arrived at Vihara Dharma Shanti Medan, at about 6 o'clock.
We started the trip at 7.15, and arrived there about 10.30.
Brought all the stuffs to room.
Done, we did our activities happily.
Slept at 10.30 :)

31 January, woke up at 6. Took a bath and done all the morning stuffs.
Not forgetting, devotions, the most important part :)
Finished the lunch and the fantastic part in the evening is, playing games.
We played water games and the most special game, rugby, kind of game which have their own rules by themself, cool huh? :)

---SKIP---

At about 6.30, we finished our bath and make-up done too.
Went down stairs, to car park, and rock the celebration.
Using heels, went to the stage, yes, I'm having the model show session, performance by our groups. Those clothes are from plastic and designed by Eric, our group leader.
I got no picture on it :(
I got twice performance that night, also model show for the second time.
But with different clothing.
This one with chinese traditional costume, people usually call it, ''chipao''.
80 people are on one stage using their own costume.
I also got no picture on this one.

I spend the countdown and fireworks with all of the people there, but standing alone.
My sisters went to the first row of the stage and stand there, while me walking alone around the car park searching for her. Haaa.

Finished the fireworks show, I walked along the spectator.

01 January, 2011.
I got Stephanie Tok, my classmate who is having her holiday there.
She is the first girl who got my happy new year greeting directly :) ♥
I got a picture with her, here is it :



My sister found out me in the middle of the car park, she hug me.
Well, by saying happy new year too :)

That moment, make me really feel like everything have been released by the time the fireworks pop.
All the bad feelings gone and I have be a better me now! :)
I got many new friends and the special one is, I spent my new year event using special dress.
I never use those heels, clothes and spent it near temple. Plus, with make over on me.
It was just too awesome. Yeah ♥

Happy New Year people!! ♥ 2011!!