Apr 26, 2011

Little trip with Mom & Aphei's Bday

Happy holidays! Buone vacanze!
I still having my holidays till tomorrow. Then, start from Friday, I'll go to school & have the schedule like usual. 2 days left.

Yesterday, I arrived Medan at 3 o'clock then go to winfield to have tuition. I went to Genting for 3 days, started from 25-27th April. At 25th, I had my flight at 9 a.m. I did lazy to write any blog. So, I can't tell you more that time. I had my holidays there, with mom, and one of her friends.

"The First Day"
Arrived there at nearly 10.45 o'clock, move move, we have our lunch at 11.30 inside airport. Then, we continued the trip to Genting by bus. Checked in into hotel. We slept at First World Hotel at the thirteen floor. Bad one. Put the things inside the rooms, then mom, mom's friend & I went down stairs. We went to lobby then go upstairs, to the mall. Mom loves to watch attraction or show something like that. So, we bought the tickets of "GLITZ' a show which is being showed. When we bought it, the tickets was including buffet at first world cafe.
After have our dinner there, we went to the pavilion where the show will be started.

-PHOTOS-




The show started at 9.30 and done at 11 o'clock. Mom and me have our second dinner at Hou Mei. We have noodle while mom's friend has a cup of milo. Then back to the hotel, and slept.

"The Second Day"
We woke up at 8 then have our breakfast at first world cafe. The menu was different from the night before. Great dishes indeed. Finish that, we bought tickets to play the outdoor theme park. Mom, mom's friend, Jenny, Elisa and I went together there. Jenny and Elisa is from Medan too, Jenny ever been with me when I went to Singapore last year. Do you remember?

-PHOTOS-










-----another amazing moment-----



We have it twice. You know what?
'there is always a camera and it captures our stupid mimic when we get frightened. on every challenging game, there is always a camera. after we done the game, we will see our stupid mimic. you can buy it for 15 RM per photo. some of the results will be so humorous.'

When we have it once, our face were so blur & ugly indeed. So the second time, we planned to make a cute mimic. Okey, we were crazy that time. Like photo is more important than our fear.
Let me tell you some about space toon.
'it is still okey when you fly up & stop suddenly. the very-not-okey part is when the machine pull you down. it feels like your butt fly up & you're released from the seat. the butt fly, your heart broken off.' #excited

On 26th night, we have our dine at one of the restaurant there, called "Only Mee". I asked for bbq chicken rice. Uniquely, they served it using a bowl. Strange bowl indeed.
-PHOTOS-



After finished the dine, Jenny & Elisa went to snow world. While mom, her friend and I went to cinema to watch film. The film named "The Last Dragon" it took one and half hour. It started at 9 o'clock. Nice film to be truth. Tell you some.
'it talks about a girl who must be responsible of what she did in the past. she has been born & reincarnation works on her. she has hide the pearl of a dragon which has helped her father in the past. but she regard it as a bad pearl which makes her dad died. and in this life time, she must return the pearl to the dragon with all her effort...' #meaningful

Finished the movie, then, we took a walk and bought some souvenirs, just chips & snacks. Nothing to buy again. It will be so boring if we buy chain & chain again. After it, we went back to hotel at about 11.30.

*The Third Day*
Morning call was at 7.45, so we done every stuff at 8.30. Then have our breakfast again at first world cafe. Same dishes for breakfast. Sosis, ham, bread, noodle, ommelette and many more.
At 10, we gathered at the lobby, at about 10.30, we go back to KL by bus, again. It takes 2 hours. I used headset along the trip, 26 songs played. Arrived at KL airport, we have our lunch at Food Garden, the same place to have lunch when we arrived at airport on 25th. Inside it, it is like food court so there is so many stands to let us choose what to eat, not buffet. Finished eating, we went to buy chocolates & wait for being called to the gate of plane.

HOME, to be honest, I have many things to do here. Mathematics project from Acek which must be collected on Friday not even started yet. Luckily I can do it by searching from internet. The project is like searching some questions for him, then we'll discuss it the coming meeting. Another thing is, I must memorize a pray called 'Sin Cing'. I was called to memorize it & make sure I can spell it out before Vesak day on 17th May later. I have ever read it once before I went to Genting & now, I think I don't remember much. Will memorize it soon & spell it nicely, I promise. And the last thing, the long-time-needed thing to do is, to make a scrapbook.
I planned to make 2 scrapbooks since last week, 20th April.

I have made one, and have being given to Stephanie Tok. She is my classmate precisely who sits next to me at class. Consist it as another birthday give from me too. Her birthday is on 24th April.
-PHOTOS-



Oh yes, have I tell you? She has her birthday party on 23rd night, right the night before I went to Genting. She celebrated it together with her cousin, named Janice Pradinata. It started at 07.00, and end at about 10.30.
-PHOTOS-



I went home, and to be truth, my packing haven't finished yet. I got packing finished at 12.30. Damn. It was me who lazy to pack whereas mom has asked & asked & asked me to pack.
At last, I was the one who sleep at that time. The next morning, I woke up at 6. Have fried rice as breakfast. Then, go to the airport. Waiting at the waiting room. And what was so surprising is, I met Janice there, Stephanie's cousin. She was going to Penang. Her flight was half hour earlier than mine. Say no to tired HAH.

Okey, back to scrapbook. Another one is for ..... someone who ever been so close to me. Like sister? YES. I can't tell you who is she. Just wait till the scrapbook done then I'll get pictures on it. I'll tell you on the two next posts *maybe*. I am not sure I can finish it as fast as Stephanie's. Because my holidays left 2 days forward.
But I'll try my best!
Wish me can do it well ♥

Okey, that's all.
Thank you for reading ♥♥
Good evening :)