Apr 29, 2011

Recipes do talk.

Here, I have some pictures of the results of my kitchen.
Dai un'occhiata ( take a look ) *Itali language*

This was made on 18th February, I made it to give to my friend, Stevanie Wu.


This was made on 19th February, I made it for my sister, as a birthday give which was celebrated on 20th February. But she also got another cake of course. This was just addition :)


This was made on 11th February, that was chocolate for being given on Valentine Day. Different sizes & taste. There are 2 types of taste, strawberry & chocolate. I made it together with Sharen, she did hers, I did mine. She usually comes to my house (:


This was made on 23rd February, my younger sister asked me to help her & her friends. They were going to make a mash at the kitchen that day. They have just finished their exam so they planned to make a type of cake.


This have been long months ago, it was on 18th June 2010. my friend & I were having our holiday, so, they came to my house, then we make 3 kinds of cuisine (cookies, cake, brownies) :) Beautiful holiday, huh?


So, this is the latest of my works. Strange-shaped bread! This shape came out from my mind because ya, it is quite funny & I think it is creative. So, I tried to make it, well, there were a little bit hard to chew, maybe because I pour too much flour on it & when my friend tasted it, it has been a night before right? I made it at night, I gave it the next morning :b


Okey, that's all I can show. Good night (: