May 9, 2011

2011 International Mother's Day.

I should have post it yesterday, but yeah, I am always late like usual, most of my posts always late a night after the events. Blame me. I have no time this recently. Too much things to be done. From school homework, winfield semester exams, school projects, scrapbook, checking out my BB shop groups and some of things which spend my time so much, like sleeping, way to school & tuition, resting and maybe bathing? Time is so important to me lately. I must not spend it on nap. But the fact, I always do. Why I feel so sleepy at evening while at 1 a.m none of my eyes feel that way. Grrrr.

Yesterday, at about 12, I went to Sun Plaza. Pama fetched me from an office, a place to associate. Whatever. I was going to celebrate my friend's birthday party, Nerissa. Yes, she is a girl who sits behind me since last year. Her birthday is Saturday ahead. But she celebrated it yesterday. She was afraid if she celebrates on 15, people won't coming cause it is about 10 days to exam and people have to go to tuition to have plus schedules.
Verin and Aphei arrived earlier. While me & Dickson have been planned to be late cause we finished our associate meeting's at 12. Ner told us to come at 12. Well, at about 12.45 we start our lunch. One by one is coming. We are all 14 peoples. At about 3, we brought up the cake we have prepared for her. Not like usual cake on clover's, this one is simple and for me, it tastes better than usual do. Finished eating, I take a walk there, at sun. Aphei & I planned to buy cake for our mom, what's so not in plan is, Aphei went home earlier, well I'm playing basket at amazone that time and yeah, Aphei, Verin & Ner have left us. On the other side, I keep calling my pama but no one picked up the phone. Jen, Sugar and I keep walking and like finally, I bought a cake for mom and as the time I bought it, I stare at a box of cookies which seems so cute & interesting. At last, I buy it for Grandma, count it cause she is my papa's mother, doesn't she? She is adorable. She teaches me how to cook, wakes me up when I'm late, asks me to eat whenever I forget to do, what else to be thanked? Lots!

I go back home. Okey, that time I really felt tired. I slept at about 2 hours, you see? I have another sleep, again! I woke up at 8. I have no dinner yesterday night cause I still feel so full. I accompany mom to send papa to airport. I sit at car, take a rest again an yes, I spend my time again on the way there and get back again. Well, just hope I can done all of the things before 17. After 17, I will focus on exam, I promise.

Not lots to tell, finish here yeah ☺
Thanks for reading! ☺