Jul 29, 2011

enjoying the time

hello readers!!! i'm quite busy this lately that i have no time on keep in touch with my blog, however, i miss blogging so much. miss having some free times siting in front of my laptop & take a rest enjoying the day with music on my head and no television turned on nearby. this is life. everyday is a good day for me. well not that i always get my days perfectly, but mostly of them are great & i am happy with it.

today i supposed to join my friends to go to sun to buy a gift, but i don't feel like going. so i decided cancel to join them. my friends are turning 17 one by one. it has been about 2 weeks i have spent my weekend's night going outside with friends and going to some birthday parties. and will be about 2 weeks more with that kind of schedule. i guess staying at home with family when there isn't any celebration is better.