Aug 21, 2011

free time!!!!

i have been having my exam for a week and about 2 days to go until i finish the exam. what's so bad is, that day i must continue my day going to english course at 4. so i only have about 3 hours to have my times with friends. maybe i'll go to cinema and watch kungfupanda2? it haven't been decided yet. but what am i waiting for is finaldestination5 that they say it will start on cinema at 25.

yes, i'll have my holiday soon, but i think i'll just spend it at home, sitting in front of computer & watch some videos on youtube. it is so bad that my housemaid will have her holiday from 27 till 4, and at that period of time, i must cook for daddy, granny & sister. mom isn't at home. she visits tajie for this holiday and i feel bad at home with sister that we can't go anywhere -_- no driver, no mommy that can drives use anywhere. oh man...i wish times move faster so that i can reach my 17 years-old day & have my license soon.

i have studied sociology for tomorrow test, wish me a good luck! :)